I was looking at the local newsletter there this evening that my Mum brought home and on the back, there were some really uplifting and inpirational sayings, or lessons if you like. I think they are worth sharing and thinking about it. Hope they inspire you as much as they did for me.
1. Life isn't fair but its still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will.
5. Pay off your credit cards each month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. Its more healing than crying alone.
8. Its OK to get angry with God. He can take it...
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't mess up your present.
12. Its OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry, God never blinks.
16. Get rid of anything that isnt useful, beautiful or joyful.
17. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
18. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear fancy clothes. Don't save it for special occasions. Today is special.
19. No-one is in charge of your happiness but you.
20. Frame every so-called disaster with these 6 words: "In 5 years, will this matter?"
21. Forgive everyone of everything.
22. What other people think of you is none of your business.
23. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
24. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
25. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
26. Growing old beats the alternative - dying young.
27. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
28. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone elses, we'd grab ours back.
29. The best is yet to come.
30. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.