Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Michael Buble....;)

Hello folks, hope all is well with you today!

I have some exciting news! This Friday, 24th September, I, along with 6 friends are going to see the one and only Michael Buble!!!!




He is playing 2 nights at the brand spankin' new Aviva Stadium (previously known as Landsdowne Road) in Dublin. I cannot wait for a number of reasons:

1. He is undoubtedly one of the finest singers to grace the music industry. He is seriously talented and has released some amazing songs that would send shivers down your spine. Some of my favourites would have to be...

LOST



HOME



CRAZY LOVE



And ones that make you just want to get up and dance....

I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET



2. We are lucky enough (thanks hugely to my friends parents) to have 4TH ROW SEATS!!! Yes, we will be 4 rows away from Michael Buble! Jealous much? ;) This is for my friends 21st birthday and I have to say it is such a great idea compared to a party!

3. The next day, we are dining like ladies of luxury in The 4 Seasons Hotel - the swankiest hotel in Dublin!! The hottest A-list celebrities stay here so it's going to be absolutely fantastic!

Bring it on....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment